Portable RawTherapee v4.2.1074
Portable RawTherapee 4.2.1074|All Windows(x32/x64) |rar|18.9 mb
Raw Therapee is a RAW converter and digital photo processing software.
Dear users! We do not forget about our rights holders!
All portable assembly, designed exclusively for the promotion of the software and can be used for informational purposes only!
After testing the program and decide on the usefulness and necessity of you, this software-you are required! remove the assembly and turn to the developer, to purchase a license for a full version. Good luck!
Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
RawTherapee Portable is an advanced raw image processor with a wide range of powerful features for processing the raw photos from your digital camera. This release updates to the latest version and now runs on Windows XP 64-bit. And it's packaged as a portable app so you can use it on the go. Both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the app are packaged together and the right one is automatically used for best performance, though the different versions may have slightly different version numbers.
Both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the app are packaged together and the right one is automatically used for best performance, though the different versions may have slightly different version numbers.
- High Image Quality
* 96 bits (floating point) processing engine
* Non destructive editing
* Get the most details and least artifacts from your raw photos thanks to modern and traditional demosaicing algorithms: AMaZE, DCB, fast, AHD, EAHD, HPHD, IGV, LMMSE & VNG4.
* Advanced color handling from white balance to HSV (Hue-Saturation-Value) curves and color management.
* Powerful CIE Color Appearance Model 2002 (CIECAM02) module
* Enhanced exposure and tonality tools: tone and Lab curves, highlights and shadows tools, tone mapping (HDR-like effect), etc.
* Multiple denoising methods: luminance, chrominance (both rewritten in 2012), impulse (for salt and pepper noise) noise reduction.
* Several tools to enhance details: unsharp mask, RL deconvolution, contrast by detail levels.
* Multi-threaded algorithms for high performance (RawTherapee can utilize modern processor features, like SSE).
* Quick imgnails load lightning fast and are replaced later with live imgnails.
* Batch processing: convert all the developed images at once without loading the processor while you work.
* Copy/paste editing parameters from one file to many other. Partially copying and/or pasting is also possible.
* Basic tools immediately at your hands.
* Parallel editing of multiple images in separate editor tabs, and/or all at once from the file browser.
* An optional secondary display can be used.
* Wide variety of supported cameras: almost all DSLRs and even some medium format bodies are supported.
* Can load DSLR's raw file, as well as standard Jpeg, Png (8/16 bits), and Tiff files, (8/16 bits + 32 bits 'logluv' format) ; can write Jpeg, Png (8/16 bits) or Tiff files (8/16 bits)
* Advanced control over the algorithms with many fine-tuning parameters and curves.
* Can send to Gimp or the editing tool of your choice in one click (16 bits Tiff file).
* Command line usage besides the normal graphical interface.
* Various layouts: multiple tabs, single tab with filmstrip, vertical tab with filmstrip, dual monitor.
- Freedom for Free
* RawTherapee is free and open source software, meaning you can use it free of charge, wherever you like on whatever hardware you like, as long as you abide by the copyleft GPLv3 license. Download the source code, modify it, feel free to do what comes to mind. We believe in open software.
* It is cross-platform: Linux, Mac, or Windows, be it 32-bit or 64-bit-you pick, we provide.
* International: it is available in 25 languages!
* Memory requirements
* Please read the blog entry on maximizing memory efficiency
* Differences between the preview and the output image
* The color-managed preview in RawTherapee is (and has always been) based on image data in the Working Space profile. Although the actual preview is rendered using a monitor profile (or sRGB profile, if the monitor profile is not specified), it does not reflect the Output Profile & Output Gamma settings. This can lead to a slightly different output rendering when Working Space profile and Output Space profiles are not the same. You should set them to the same values to ensure the preview accurately reflects the final rendered output.
In order to use RawTherapee efficiently you should know that:
- You can scroll all panels using the mouse scroll-wheel.
- To change slider values or drop-down list items with the mouse scroll-wheel, hold the Shift key. This is so that you can safely scroll the panels without accidentally changing a slider or other tool setting.
- All curves support the Shift and Ctrl keys while dragging a point. Shift+drag makes the point snap to meaningful axes (top, bottom, diagonal, other), while Ctrl+drag makes your mouse movement super-fine for precise point positioning.
- There are many keyboard shortcuts which make working with RawTherapee much faster and give you greater control, make sure you familiarize yourself with them on RawPedia's Keyboard Shortcuts page!
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Nitroflare.com