Parallels Desktop v12.0.1 Intel 2016
Parallels Desktop v12.0.1 - Intel- 2016 | xx MB
Parallels Desktop for Mac is the simplest, most powerful solution for running Windows on Mac without rebooting.
There are three editions for Parallels Desktop 12. You may switch between Home and Business editions by using SwitchVersion.tool or by creating/removing HomeEdition file at "/Library/Preferences/Parallels".
This update for Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac 12.0.1 (41296) addresses overall stability and performance issues, and includes the following fixes:
• Resolves an issue with virtual machines booting into a black screen
• Resolves an issue with Windows applications missing from the Dock after upgrading to Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac. If you have already upgraded and apps are missing, relaunch the apps from Windows and pin them to the Dock again. Then delete any broken app icons from the Dock
• Resolves an issue with file associations not being remembered after installing Parallels Desktop for Mac updates (any missing associations must be created again)
• Resolves an issue with virtual machine crashing after connecting or disconnecting an external display
• Resolves an issue with printing from Windows using a shared printer from Mac
• Resolves an accidental issue with the mouse loosing focus in Windows and releasing to Mac
• Resolves issues with Windows 10 repeatedly asking to set a default browser and not preserving the setting to open URLs from Windows in Mac
• Resolves an issue with Parallels Tools not installing in Linux virtual machines with 4.7 kernel
• Resolves an issue with memory leaks in Linux Shared Folder driver
Run Windows and Mac apps side by side
Choose your view to make Windows invisible while still using its applications, or keep the familiar Windows background and controls on your Mac.
Now Supporting Windows 10 and macOS (v12)
Run Windows 10 and macOS with ease. Use Microsoft Cortana, your virtual assistant, on your Mac.
Switch from your PC to your Mac
We make it easy to get all of your files, applications, browser bookmarks, and more from your PC to your Mac; just follow the setup assistant.
Not just for Windows
Run a wide array of operating systems including OS X, Windows 10, 8.1 & 7, Linux, and Google Chrome. You can run just about anything on your Mac!
Works with Boot Camp
Reuse your existing Boot Camp installation. Converting a virtual machine from Boot Camp is much easier and more intuitive than ever.
Select productivity, games, design, or development, and Parallels Desktop for Mac will optimize your virtual machine settings and performance for you.
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed