Component Design with Autodesk Fusion 360
InfiniteSkills � Component Design with Autodesk Fusion 360
Duration 4h 1m Project Files Included MP4
This course focuses on the tools and techniques needed to produce accurate 3D component designs, industry standard technical documentation, and compelling 3D design presentations. It features extensive lessons on building bodies, rendering, assembling design workflows, and creating animations, drawings, and simulations
You'll learn how to build components that are accurate real-world representations, create photo-realistic renderings of designs, apply animations to designs, produce drawings of designs that incorporate proper technical documentation, and simulate environments for stress testing designs before manufacturing.
* Learn what bodies and components are and how to use both in 3D design
* Explore the rendering and animation tools used to create compelling design presentations
* Understand assembly design using components and applying joints
* Learn to use the drawing environment to create proper manufacturing documentation
* Discover how the simulation environment is used to stress test designs
Mike Thomas is author of the O'Reilly titles Introduction to Autodesk Fusion 360 and Master Part Modeling with Autodesk Fusion 360. He works as the Technical Services Manager for the mining equipment company PMP, where he oversees engineering software systems, technical operations and technical growth. A regular contributor to the industrial design blog Design and Motion, Mike is a graduate of the Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Science and Technology who spent the first twelve years of his career as an Autodesk application specialist.
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS:-
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!