Google Earth Pro 18.104.22.16800 Multilingual Portable
Google Earth Pro 22.214.171.12400 Multilingual Portable | 48.4 MB
Google Earth a fresh assembly of the popular client software to work with three-dimensional model of the Earth, created on the basis of high resolution satellite images. Using genuine opportunity to change the scale of images (sometimes down to individual houses), and much more, including the coordinates of an object. The map can be rotated to any angle, most of the maps - these are ordinary 2D-pictures, but some objects (settlements) are presented in the form of three-dimensional models. Google Earth gives you a wealth of photographic, geographic and astronomical information.
Here are some key features of Google Earth:
- Navigation controls Look around, move and zoom into any location
- Sun and shadows View animated shadows as they move across the landscape
- 3D buildings View hundreds of photo-realistic new buildings in many of the worlds cities
- Imagery date tupo scopirovali ot suda rl-team.net information
- Support for new language versions
- Flash videos in placemark balloons
- Fly from space to your neighborhood. Type in an address and zoom right in
- Search for schools, parks, restaurants, and hotels. Get driving directions
- Tilt and rotate the view to see 3D terrain and buildings
- Save and share your searches and favorites. Even add your own annotations
What's New in This Release:
Issues fixed in this release of Google Earth Client
Removed menu items for Google Maps Engine and the Google Earth Community.
New Google and Google Earth logos.
Crashes from rearranging items in My Places.
Earth Pro: Removed registration dialog as Pro no longer requires a license.
Windows: 1603 installer error caused by attempts to re-install Earth 7.
Linux: Font dialog and other crashes.
Linux: Cache data inconsistency between 32 and 64-bit builds.
Linux: RPM installer problems with permissions in directory /usr/bin.
Mac & Linux: Updated driver support for 3Dconnexion controller devices.
Allows you to regionate large datasets
Provides access to demographic, parcel and traffic data
Flexible distance and area measurement tools
Can customize maps by adding legends, links and images
Measure distances and elevations in 3D
Geo-locate up to 2500 addresses
Map GIS data
Export maps as PDF
Print in high resolution