HHD USB Device Monitoring Studio v6.41
HHD USB Device Monitoring Studio 6.41|Windows(x86/x64)|rar|31.7 mb
USB Monitor is a basic tool for monitoring and analyzing USB devices and any kind of application working with them on Windows platform.
Dear users! We do not forget about our rights holders!
All portable assembly, designed exclusively for the promotion of the software and can be used for informational purposes only!
After testing the program and decide on the usefulness and necessity of you, this software-you are required! remove the assembly and turn to the developer, to purchase a license for a full version. Good luck!
Universal Serial Bus Monitor allows you to intercept, display, record and analyze USB protocol and all the data transferred between any USB device connected to your PC and applications. It can be successfully used in application development, USB device driver or hardware development and offers the powerful platform for effective coding, testing and optimization.
Take a feature tour
This software USB analyzer, which is developed by professionals in the area of USB communications, will help you to save time, money and precious nerves, as it already helped our partners.
We will take care of monotonous digging in usb protocols and data flows. Concentrate your brilliant skills on your project, do your job with pleasure!
This USB analyzer is a software solution that requires no additional hardware.
Serial Monitor is an invaluable tool for all software and hardware developers working with serial ports. The full set of features and maximum product functionality will save a lot of your time while working with serial port data and protocols.
Serial Port Monitor allows you to capture, display, analyze, record and replay all serial port data exchanged between the Windows application and the serial device. It can be successfully used in application development, device driver or serial hardware development and offers the powerful platform for effective coding, testing and optimization.
This product, which is developed by professionals in the area of serial port communications, will help you to save time, money and precious nerves, as it already helped our partners.
We will take care of monotonous digging in serial protocols and data flows. Concentrate your brilliant skills on your project, do your job with pleasure!
USB analyzer can be successfully used for:
* capturing data transfers between any Windows application and USB host controller
* capturing and analyzing USB data exchanged by any device and Windows application
* capturing data flow from USB communications in binary, ASCII and HEX format
* Universal Serial Bus hardware development
* USB device driver development
* debugging any Universal Serial Bus related software and hardware
* research the functionality of any third-party software and hardware
* implementing, debugging and testing protocol between device and device driver
* USB protocol analyzing and reverse-engineering protocols
* recording and replaying logs while debugging the implemented protocol
* USB analyzing, spying and logging USB communications
* capturing USB data transfer in log file. USB data logger
USB analyzer can be successfully used by:
* software developers
* hardware engineers
* IT support specialists
* industrial control personnel
* SCADA software engineers
* science technicians
* systems integrators, consultants
* lab experts
* University students
USB protocol analyzer usage areas:
* Сard readers
* KVM switches
* USB Keyboards
* MP3 players
* Mass Storage devices
* USB Adapters
* Universal Serial Bus Ethernet adapters
* USB Hubs
* TV Tuners
* Joysticks and Steering Wheels
* Universal Serial Bus Audio
* Universal Serial Bus Midi
* USB Serial ports
* Human Interface Devices
* Pocket PCs
* Mobile phones
* Bar-code readers
* Universal Serial Bus Zipdrives
* Universal Serial Bus floppy
New data visualizer: Structure View (USB)
* New data visualizer has been added to USB Monitor. It parses monitored data according to a set of loaded protocol definition files and displays the parsed data in tree view and raw binary view.
· Capture filter (USB)
* It is now possible to define a capture filter-an expression which is evaluated against each monitored packet. If expression's result is false, the packet is discarded, otherwise, it is sent for further processing.
· Display filter and root protocol (USB)
* Each opened Structure View window may additionally have its own "display filter" to further filter incoming data. In addition, each window may use its own "root" protocol for each monitored packet.
· Custom protocol (USB)
* In addition to a set of pre-defined protocols, a user may now create his own protocol definition files and have USB Monitor automatically parse monitored data according to them. Capture and display filters are also capable of using these new protocol definitions in their expressions.
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Nitroflare.com