Audiority TS-1 Transient Shaper v1.1 WiN-OSX Incl Keygen-R2R
Team R2R | March 10 2016 | WiN 13.2 MB | OSX 25 MB
TS-1 is a frequency dependent transient shaper designed to manage the attack and sustain of an incoming audio signal. Thanks to our "Compression by Saturation" concept, TS-1 works great to add warmth and punch to your drum tracks without losing dynamics.
TS-1 features two separate detection circuits for Attack and Sustain, whose signals can be filtered to improve the detection (SC filtering) or to color the processed audio. A soft clipping circuit will gently saturate and "compress" your signal, in a similar way to a tape saturation.
v1.1 (February 2016)
- NEW: Path Settings window
- NEW: Type A (original) and Type B (new) modes
- NEW: Type B mode features inverse envelope curves on negative gain values.
- FIX: Gain matching issues
- FIX: Unwanted low end shelving