MyImgur 3.84 + Portable
MyImgur 3.84 + Portable | 11.0 Mb
MyImgur is a software application that provides users with a simple means of managing your Imgur account from your desktop, as well as take screenshots and upload them.
Surprise-free setup and clean interface
The installation process proves to be simple, as it does not offer to add any third-party products and it is over in a jiffy. If however you are interested in bypassing it, you should know a portable edition can be downloaded and used, namely MyImgur Portable. After you complete it, you come face to face with a pretty well-organized GUI, as it encompasses several buttons, some information about your account and a pane in which to preview pictures. Both power and novice users can find their way around it, without encountering issues.
Upload items and take snapshots
This software program enables you to upload JPG, PNG, BMP and GIF images from the hard drive by simply dropping them to the main window or add them with the incorporated file browser.
In addition to that, it is possible to take snapshots of the screen, a selected area of it and a specified window, add them to your account using a custom resolution and quality (e.g. PNG, JPG 100%, JPG 85%), as well as save them to the hard drive.
Manage elements and view logs
No matter how the photos have been uploaded, they can be organized in different albums, while you can view stats in the main window, including total number of collections, images and remaining slots. It is possible to copy the direct link to the last processed picture, as well as its Imgur and Reddit URL, HTML and BB code.
Last but not least, in another window you can view all items you have worked with this session and the history logs, and open your account using your default web browser.
To sum up, MyImgur is a pretty efficient piece of software when it comes to managing your Imgur account from the desktop. The interface is suitable to all user categories, all jobs are completed in a timely manner and the system's performance is not going to be affected at all. We did not come across any errors, crashes or bugs, and the number of options integrated is sufficient to keep you glued to your PC for quite a while.
* Full Imgur account support (upload to selected album, create/delete albums, delete all albums pics, favorite last upload etc)
* Formats supported: Jpg, Bmp, Png, Gif
* Context-menu shell extension for right-click on pictures > Send to Imgur (x86/x64)
* Batch uploads, drop all your pics in the window and they'll be automatically queued
* Smart settings to automatically adjust picture quality or size for faster uploads
* Crop live areas of the screen
* High quality PNG captures
* Capture DirectX surfaces
* Select specific windows to capture through Aero Thumbnails
* Paste images from clipboard
* G15/510 Logitech keyboard LCD applet
* Hot-keys support for all features
* Supports all multiple monitor span configurations
* Keep a log of all your uploads, including online delete URL
* Select between only capture (and store in disk), only upload, capture&upload, only capture to clipboard
* Copy last image to clipboard
* Native win32 code, does NOT need .net framework
* 32 and 64-bit versions
* Portable version available
New in version 3.84
* Fixed: no hot-keys available on first run after a clean install
* Added options to delete settings and logs upon uninstall
* Fixed: "Runtime Error 217" on some systems
OS: Windows All
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!