Be Happy: Release the Power of Happiness in You
Robert Holden, "Be Happy: Release the Power of Happiness in You"
English | 2009 | ISBN: 1401921817, 1401921809 | 312 pages | EPUB, MOBI | 3,5 MB
"Happiness is a spiritual path. The more you learn about true happiness, the more you discover the truth of who you are, what is important, and what your life is for."
Be Happy! is the follow-up to Robert Holden's best-selling Happiness NOW! In this book, Robert gives you a front-row seat on his 8-week happiness program-famously tested by independent scientists for the BBC-TV documentary called How to Be Happy. Step-by-step he introduces you to a set of proven techniques, principles, meditations, and insights that will help you be happy now! Key lessons include:
* Follow Your Joy - stop chasing happiness and start enjoying your life as it happens
* The Happiness Contract - undo mental and emotional blocks to happiness and success
* The Receiving Meditation - increase your natural capacity for happiness and abundance
* The Forgiveness Practice - give up all hopes for a better past and be happy now
* The Gift of Happiness - use the power of happiness to bless your life and benefit others
"This happiness training not only changes the way you feel; it actually changes the way your brain functions." - Professor Davidson, Wisconsin-Madison University, BBC's How to Be Happy TV documentary
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!