Microwave and RF Engineering
Microwave and RF Engineering (Microwave and Optical Engineering)
by R. Sorrentino
English | 2010 | ISBN: 0470758627 | 912 pages | PDF | 46.13 MB
An essential text for both students and professionals, combining detailed theory with clear practical guidance
This outstanding book explores a large spectrum of topics within microwave and radio frequency (RF) engineering, encompassing electromagnetic theory, microwave circuits and components. It provides thorough descrions of the most common microwave test instruments and advises on semiconductor device modelling.
With examples taken from the authors' own experience, this book also covers:
* network and signal theory;
* electronic technology with guided electromagnetic propagation;
* microwave circuits such as linear and non-linear circuits, resonant circuits and cavities, monolithic microwave circuits (MMICs), wireless architectures and integrated circuits;
* passive microwave components, control components;
* microwave filters and matching networks.
* Simulation files are included in a CD Rom, found inside the book.
Microwave and RF Engineering presents up-to-date research and applications at different levels of difficulty, creating a useful tool for a first approach to the subject as well as for subsequent in-depth study. It is therefore indispensable reading for advanced professionals and designers who operate at high frequencies as well as senior students who are first approaching the subject.
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!