Real World Docker
Real World Docker
English | SKU: 02368 | 2016-06-20 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 3 hrs 47 min | 1016 MB
A Practical Training Course That Teaches Real World Skills
In this project-based Real World Docker video tutorial series, you'll quickly have relevant skills for real-world applications.
Follow along with our expert instructor in this training course to get:
- Concise, informative and broadcast-quality Real World Docker training videos delivered to your desktop
- The ability to learn at your own pace with our intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- A quick grasp of even the most complex Real World Docker subjects because they're broken into simple, easy to follow tutorial videos
Practical working files further enhance the learning process and provide a degree of retention that is unmatched by any other form of Real World Docker tutorial, online or offline... so you'll know the exact steps for your own projects.
Feeling uncertain about how to use Docker in the real world? This course will put you at ease. Beginning with single-app deployments and managing a database all the way to building a dynamic architecture with automated service discovery, the course gives examples and code on how to build and deploy your apps in a Docker environment.
To get the most out of the class, learners will need access to the toolsets listed in the bullets below, and have a basic understanding of Docker and basic Docker commands.
* Gain hands-on experience using Docker in a variety of real-world situations
* Learn to deploy a single-service monolithic application with continuous testing deployment
* Review methods for deploying, backing up and restoring a Docker database
* Understand how to build and secure a Docker "swarm" consisting of multiple web servers
* Learn to dynamically route external traffic to Docker containers using automated service discovery
* Required tools: Computer running Linux, OSX 10.8+, or 64-bit Windows 7+
* Required computing infrastructure: Access to AWS, Digital Ocean, or Rackspace
-----===== MORE Tutorials =====-----