Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas -v.0.3.7-R.G. Mechanics
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas -v.0.3.7-R.G. Mechanics|PC|3.34 GB
Five years ago Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas--a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption, where film stars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangsters.
Carl's got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster. On his return to the neighborhood,a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide....
• Huge, detailed game world - state of San Andreas, the famous three major cities, each of which has a unique style and attractions: Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas.
• The elements of role-playing game - an opportunity to change the appearance of the hero: do tattoos, change clothes and hair; the need to monitor the state of his health, in particular, regularly and eat right, play sports, so he remained in good physical shape; the opportunity to develop some skills such as shooting and driving.
• More than forty kinds of weapons - a billiard cue, knuckle dusters, batons, chainsaw, katana, machine guns, machine guns, grenades, minigun, and more. And also some rather unusual things that can be used as a weapon.
• About two hundred different vehicles that can be managed, including bicycles, cars, motorcycles, ATVs, boats, helicopters, planes and even a combine harvester.
• A large number of various mini-games: billiards, roulette, poker, arcade machines, street basketball, and others.
• Fans will thrill to do a BASE jumping - parachuting from skyscrapers or, for example, to climb Mount Chiliad.
• Ability to try their hand at different professions - truckers, taxi driver, porter, train driver, fireman, thief, burglar, and even the police.
• Great musical accompaniment - a few hours of music on eleven radio stations in the stellar performance of groups of different musical styles, including Faith No More, KISS, Soundgarden, Rage Against the Machine, Guns 'N' Roses, Ozzy Osbourne.
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP Processor
RAM: 384MB of RAM (the more the better!)
VGA: 128MB (or greater) Video Card (Geforce 6 Series Recommended)
DX: DirectX 9
OS: Windows 2000 or Windows XP
HDD: 4.7GB of free hard disk space (full install)
Sound: DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card (Sound Blaster Auidgy 2 Recommended)
ODD: 16-Speed DVD-ROM drive
Recommended peripheral: Keyboard & Mouse Gamepad with twin axis analog controls