Left 4 Dead 2 V126.96.36.199-PROPHET
Set in the zombie apocalypse, Left 4 Dead 2 (L4D2) is the highly anticipated sequel to the award-winning Left 4 Dead, the #1 co-op game of 2008. This co-operative action horror FPS takes you and your friends through the cities, swamps and cemeteries of the Deep South, from Savannah to New Orleans
CPU: Intel core 2 duo 2.4GHz
RAM: 1 GB for XP / 2GB for Vista
VGA: DirectX 9 compatible video card with Shader model 3.0. NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or better
DX: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
OS: Windows® 7 / Vista / Vista64 / XP
HDD: At least 7.5 GB of free space
1) Disable UAC on Windows 7 And Windows Vista
2) Extract To Short Paths Like C:/Games Or D:/Games
3) Go To The Extracted Folder And Run the SETUP.bat File
4) Wait Till Finished Rebuilding. Then Start The Game From Your Desktop.
- Change Your Ingame Name And Language With "L4D2 Control Panel"
- If you have any sound trouble, like Crackling sounds in between the game or the audio doesn't syncs or similar to that. All you have to do is :
-> Open Console and type the following Command
And then wait for few mins(10-15mins), Exit and Restart the game.
Multiplayer Gameplay Available Through Garena.
Cracked Servers Via The Internet.