R-Wipe & Clean v11.4.2127 Corporate Multilingual + Portable
R-Wipe & Clean 11.4.2127 Corporate Multilingual + Portable | 20 MB
R-Wipe & Clean is a complete R-Tools solution to wipe useless files and maintain your computer privacy. It irretrievably deletes private records of your online and off-line activities, such as temporary Internet files, history, cookies, autocomplete forms and passwords, swap files, recently opened documents lists, Explorer MRU (most recently used) lists, temporary files, and traces from more than 300 third-party applications, thus freeing up your disk space.
The utility wipes files and unused disk space using either fast or secure-erase algorithms. All files and folders may be entered in wipe lists to erase them in a single procedure. Supports both the FAT and NTFS file systems. You can combine separate wiping and cleaning tasks and launch them to begin erasing immediately or set them to begin erasing procedures as a background task at predefined times or events.
New R-Wipe & Clean supports Windows 10, 8.1, and 8, removes traces from more than 600 third-party applications, including Microsoft Office 2016 and Skype(!), and supports all recent versions of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Mozilla/Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, Flock, Netscape, AOL, MSN, Google Chrome, SeaMonkey, BT Yahoo!, Konqueror, and K-Meleon, as well as the Google, Windows Live, Yahoo!, and MSN toolbars.
R-Wipe & Clean 11 Features:
- The following items are added to the Internet (Skype) tab: Business Intelligence Statistics, Emoticons Cache, Internal Database, Media Transfer Cache, Stored Emoticons Information, Stored File Transfer Information, Stored Media Transfer Information.
- A new item Update Logs is added to the Microsoft OneDrive tab in the Application Traces section.
- The Typed URLs item is added to the Internet (Microsoft Edge) section.
- Three new items are added to the System section: Component-Based Servicing Log, Deployment Image Service and Management Log, Startup File Renaming Log.
- Four new items are added to the Setup Logs tab: Delta Package Expander Setup Log Files, Driver Package Installer Logs, Local Security Authority Setup Log Files, Setup Cleanup Task Log Files.
- The Swap file can be wiped and cleaned for Metro/Universal applications.
- Full support for Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge browser.
- 2 new items are added to the Internet (Google Chrome) section: Web Applications File System's Files and Google Cloud Messaging Traces.
- 7 new items are added to the Program Data section: Windows Defender Activity Logs, Windows Defender Detection Logs, Windows Defender Network Inspection Service Log, Windows Defender Scan Results, Windows Defender Quick Scan Results, Windows Defender Scan Logs, Windows Defender WPP Files.
- iCloud is added to the Application Traces section.
New Features in Version 11.4:
+ New applications are added to Application Traces: McAfee, 3D Builder, Accounts, Cloud, Experience Host, Content Delivery Manager, Cortana3, Get Started, Messaging, Microsoft Office Hub, Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Sway.
+ A new item Search Log Files is added to the Indexing Traces tab in the Program Data section.
+ A new item Hyper-V Components Setup Log Files is added to the Setup Logs tab in the System section.
+ 2 new items Component-Based Servicing Log Files and Get Windows 10 Log Files is added to the Auxiliary Temporary Files tab in the System section.
R-Wipe&Clean 11.4 (Build 2127) Sat Jun 18, 2016
+ Two new tabs are added to the System section: WDI Diagnostic Logs and WDI Startup Logs.
+ New applications are added to the Application Traces: Twitter, VSO Downloader, Phone, Phone Companion, Windows Feedback, Candy Crush Soda Saga, Contact Support , Plex Media Server, CyberLink ColorDirector, CyberLink PhotoDirector, CyberLink LabelPrint, CyberLink MediaEspresso, CyberLink MediaShow.
+ In the Application Traces section, the following items are added:
The Messaging tab: Cached Web Files.
The Microsoft Solitaire Collection tab: Cookies.
The Weather tab: Cached Web Files, Cookies, Cached Certification Files, Token Broker Cache
The Xbox tab: CLR Usage Logs, Logs, Token Broker Cache.
The Money tab: Cached Certification Files, Token Broker Cache.
+ A new item is added to the System Registry Traces tab in the user's section: File Explorer's Typed Paths
+ A new tab is added into the Built-in Accounts section: Peer Networking Traces.
* In the Internet (Google Chrome) section, the following items are improved:
The Temporary Internet Files tab: deletion.
* In the Internet (Mozilla Firefox) section, the following items are improved:
The History tab: deletion.
The Temporary Internet Files tab: deletion.
* In the Application Traces section, the following items are improved:
Foxit Reader: application detection and deletion of the Recent Files item.
CyberLink Power2Go: application detection and deletion of all items.
CyberLink PowerDirector: application detection, deletion of the Recent Files item, and display and deletion of the Cache Files and Cached Thumbnails items.
CyberLink PowerProducer: application detection and display and deletion of the Recent File and Folders, and Cache Files items.
Maps: display and deletion of all items.
Money: display and deletion of the Cache Files item.
xbox: display and deletion of all items.
Store: display and deletion of all items.
Microsoft Office: detection of all items.
= The following applications are renamed in the Application Traces:
Music to Groove Music.
Video to Movies & TV.
Microsoft Office Hub to Get Office.
Finance to Money.
Games to Xbox