Bass Booster Pro v3.0.1
Bass Booster Pro v3.0.1 | 1,2 MB
Required: Android 2.3+
Most of the issues are due to Android itself and most likely the constructors' interfaces like Sense, not the app! It's virtually impossible to get this kind of app to work on every device!
- Unlimited custom presets
- Homescreen widget (2x1)
- Homescreen shortcut (see below)
- Start on phone boot
- nPreset auto-detection (see below)
- Automatic preset on incoming call/SMS or during phone conversations
- 4 themes
- Reverb (in Beta! It doesn't work on most phones, so it might be removed)
- This feature allows you to create a 1x1 homescreen shortcut that'll change Bass Booster settings in one click without even opening the app!
- The *first* time you use a shortcut, some Android versions launch the app as well.
- This feature allows presets to be automatically adjusted according to the music that is being played. Let's say that you're listening to some Alternative Rock music, by default, Bass Booster will automatically choose the Rock preset, but if you create a custom "Rock" preset, yours will be selected.
- But it goes even further, you could create an "Punk Rock" preset ("punkrock" works just as good) and a "Hard Rock" preset to get finer equalizer settings for each genre.
- This feature require to use a compatible music player and to have the audio file locally stored and correctly tagged.
Players that support auto-detection:
- The stock music player by Google
- Google Play Music
- JetAudio Player (recommended)
- Player Pro
- Rocket Music Player
- NRG Player
- Music Folder Player
- TTPod Music Mod
- Astro Player
- Winamp (for Winamp, enable Scrobbling in Winamp settings and install the Last.FM app).
- DoubleTwist (enable Last.FM scrobbling in DoubleTwist settings)
This list is NOT complete: others media players may work. If your player doesn't work, just drop us a mail and we'll see if support can be added. If auto-detection doesn't work, try to enable Last.FM Scrobbling in the settings of your media player. (For Winamp and some others players, you have to install the Last.FM app)
- Compatibility Mode : Bass Booster now works on all devices with Google Play Music and Spotify.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow support
- Material Design on all Android versions
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!