Ved Antani, "Mastering JavaScr: Explore and master modern JavaScr techniques in order to build large-scale web applications"
ISBN: 1785281348 | 2016 | True PDF | 250 pages | 2 MB
- Write powerful code with the high-level functions that JavaScr offers
- Test and debug issues with JavaScr code using various modern mechanisms
- Offers an expert's eye on the latest ES6 features and how these advanced tasks fit together in JavaScr as a whole
JavaScr is a high-level, dynamic, untyped, lightweight, and interpreted programming language. Along with HTML and CSS, it is one of the three essential technologies of World Wide Web content production, and is an open source and cross-platform technology. The majority of websites employ JavaScr, and it is well supported by all modern web browsers without plugins. However, the JavaScr landscape has changed dramatically in recent years, and you need to adapt to the new world of JavaScr that people now expect. Mastering modern JavaScr techniques and the toolchain are essential to develop web-scale applications.
Mastering JavaScr will be your companion as you master JavaScr and build innovative web applications. To begin with, you will get familiarized with the language constructs and how to make code easy to organize. You will gain a concrete understanding of variable scoping, loops, and best practices on using types and data structures, as well as the coding style and recommended code organization patterns in JavaScr. The book will also teach you how to use arrays and objects as data structures. You will graduate from intermediate-level skills to advanced techniques as you come to understand crucial language concepts and design principles. You will learn about modern libraries and tools so you can write better code.
By the end of the book, you will understand how reactive JavaScr is going to be the new paradigm.
What you will learn
- Get a run through of the basic JavaScr language constructs
- Get familiar with the Functions and Closures of JavaScr
- Explore Regular Expressions in JavaScr
- Code using the powerful object-oriented feature in JavaScr
- Test and debug your code using JavaScr strategies
- Master DOM manipulation, cross-browser strategies, and ES6
- Understand the basic concurrency constructs in Javascr and best performance strategies
- Learn to build scalable server application in JavaScr using Node.js