QuickLens 1.8 (Mac OS X)
QuickLens 1.8 (Mac OS X) | 6 MB
As a UI Designer/Developer, you are always trying to create the best possible interfaces.
With QuickLens, you can ensure that your implementation matches the design.
QuickLens allows you to:
* Zoom into Pixels
* Measure Dimensions
* Sample Colors
* Inspect Alignments
...all through a suite of tools:
* Lens * Ruler * Frame * Guide * Tape * Monocle * Crosshair
Each tool has a clearly defined purpose and does one thing exceedingly well.
When combined with other tools, you can bring out the true power of QuickLens.
- Zoom into pixels
- Sample colors
- Make precise pixel measurements
- Capture snapshots with the pixel grid
- Measure vertical and horizontal distances
- Switch between several units: points, inches, centimeters, millimeters, picas
- Measure width and height of on-screen elements
- Setup grids with row and columns to overlay on your designs
- Includes Golden Grids with spirals
- Save and manage grid presets
- Capture snapshots with the overlay grids
- Inspect alignments with screen-wide guides
- Setup guides on multiple monitors
- Save and load guides
- Measure length between any two points on the screen
- Switch between various units: points, inches, centimeters, millimeters, picas
- Measure angles
- A handy presentation tool
- Zoom into any part of the screen with 5 different zoom levels
- Dim rest of the screen to focus on zoomed in area
- Move between monitors seamlessly
- View screen-wide crosshair
- Use for quick alignment checks
- See the location with the origin at the top (Design mode) or bottom (Developer mode)
- Toggle the distance mode to see real-time distances between screen elements
What's New in Version 1.8
* You can now do screen recordings right inside the Frame tool. Use the video icon on the Frame Info Bar or use the "V" key to kick off a screen recording. Hold the "Option" key when clicking on the video icon or press "Option + V" to configure your recording.
* Toggle between a Normal border and a Thick border with the "B" key. With a thicker border the Frame becomes more prominent on the screen.
Tape now allows you to overlay and do shape measurements with a Circle, Square, Ellipse or a Rectangle. Switch shapes with the "S" key. Use the inspector to see detailed measurements.
Monocle has an additional shape: a wider rectangle. This is in addition to the Circle and Square shapes. Switch between shapes with the "S" key.
Guides have a 5px hit area around the line for moving. The pointer changes to a resize-cursor to let you know when you are close.
* Tool Palette has a few more layouts. You can cycle between them with the "Space" key or with the layout button. Press and hold the button to switch directly to a layout.
* Introducing a Light Mode UI in addition to the original Dark Mode. Switch between light and dark modes using "Command + M"
* Tools can be launched directly from the Welcome page. Try it out :-)
* Ready for OSX El Capitan (10.11)
* Bug fixes and UI tweaks
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor