Kilgray memoQ Translator Pro 2015 v7.8.152 Multilingual
Kilgray memoQ Translator Pro 2015 7.8.152 Multilingual | 86.68 MB
memoQ translator pro is a desktop application for translators designed to increase productivity and quality by offering state of the art functionality for translation work. memoQ translator pro is a Microsoft Windows application that you can use on any Windows computer or using VMware Fusion, Bootcamp or Parallels on the Mac.
memoQ 2015 Features:
Save project setup clicks, and start a new project within a minute - or even automatically when the source changes.
If the source document changes, memoQ reuses everything for you. It is ideal for agile document development.
Easily monitor the progress, risks and costs of your translation projects.
Involve customers, in-country reviewers or other translators easily in the translation review process.
File format support
No matter if your text comes in Word, PDF or other file formats, memoQ extracts the text and replaces it.
memoQ automatically offers identical or similar sentences previously translated, saving time for you.
memoQ automatically checks recurring errors in numbers, terminology use, formatting, and other categories.
Get fully productive immediately by reusing original language and translated documents.
What's new in memoQ Translator Pro 2015:
- memoQ 2015 features that will improve your work as language professionals:
- Project dashboard - memoQ translator pro has an improved dashboard which gives a better overview of your projects. You can now check your project's status at a detailed level.
- MatchPatch - memoQ 2015 has an enhanced leverage functionality called MatchPatch which repairs fuzzy matches. It will correct the fuzzy match by replacing the incorrect words based on term bases or other resources.
- Improved compatibility with SDLXLIFF - memoQ is able to read comments including text highlights from SDLXLIFF and whatever you enter in memoQ shows up correctly back in SDL Trados Studio. If the original file was Microsoft Office, memoQ recognizes SDLXLIFF bold/italic/underline formatting and all other tags and allows you to change the formatting which is preserved if you import the file back to Trados Studio.
- Drag and drop project creation - Translators can just drag and drop files for translation on to memoQ then select the "Start Translation" link. The project creation wizard will then start with most of what needs to be filled in already there and will use the "One TM and one TB per language" project template by default.
- Improved number substitution - memoQ's number substitution functionality has also been improved. memoQ 2015 now recognises more number and date patterns and substitutes them correctly as expected for the target language.
- New keyboard shortcut editor - memoQ 2015 has a new keyboard shortcut editor which allows greater flexibility and power to keyboard shortcuts. Shortcuts can now be created for any special character you need to type frequently and for most functions used in memoQ. Shortcuts are now context-sensitive, so you can assign the same keyboard shortcut to different functionality in different interfaces, allowing more customization than ever before.
- Automatic error reporting - We have introduced functionality where you can now opt in to have automatic error reporting. These are anonymous reports which will be sent to Kilgray when something unexpected occurs and will enable us to identify common issues and provide more timely fixes.
- Enhanced spell checker - There have been changes to how memoQ uses the Microsoft Word spell checker which has resulted in a much faster spell checker.
- Customize ribbon - You can now customize the Quick Access Toolbar and the Workflow and Quick Access ribbons. You can also customize the columns which appear in the dashboard.
- User interface - There have been improvements in the consistency and quality of the icons. We have improved how memoQ and its dialog boxes work at higher DPI settings. memoQ looks great now on Apple Retina displays and Windows Surface.
- Term base matches - memoQ prioritizes matches where the meta data for the term base entry is the same as the meta data for the project.
- memoQ start-up is faster - We have improved the time it takes for memoQ to start-up.