Blocs 2.0.7 MacOSX
Blocs 2.0.7 MacOSX | 23.17 MB
Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy to use and powerful visual web design tool that lets you create beautiful and modern websites without the need to write code. Cleverly designed to accommodate complete beginners or those familiar with web design. You will love building with Blocs.
DESIGNED FOR SIMPLICITY
Building with Blocs is simple and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes creating sites unbelievably quick. Simply click, select, edit and enjoy stacking blocks to build your website. Its ease of use will make you feel right at home.
LET YOUR CREATIVITY GROW
Behind the simplified interface of Blocs lie some of its more advanced editing features. When you are ready to get more creative with your designs, Blocs will grow with you. You set the pace.
NAVIGATE PAGES THE EASY WAY
Working with websites that contain many pages can be time consuming. With Blocs it's really straightforward. The new Navigator feature gives you a stunning, searchable overview of your entire project, meaning you can access any page in seconds.
DO MORE IN LESS TIME
Paint mode, global swatches, auto text colouring and one click animations are just a few of the playful, time saving features in Blocs. You'll be amazed how quickly you can create a website.
ALWAYS LOOKING GOOD
Blocs gives you all the features you need to effortlessly optimise your websites for desktop, tablet and mobile. This ensures your visitors get the best viewing experience no matter what device they use.
WHAT'S NEW IN 2.0?
As well as having a more native OSX look and feel, Blocs 2.0 also brings some incredible new features.
- Customise any elements full CSS styling.
- Mobile and Tablet design and preview modes.
- Add custom code with the HTML bric.
- Improved animation features.
- Support for page attachments.
- Manage Full SEO info per page.
- Faster searchable page navigation.
- 30 new Blocs including pre styled Blocs.
- Apply colour faster with Paint Mode.
- Improved file architecture.
New in Version 2.0.7:
• Duplicate to page dropdown is now set to the current page as default.
• Click button twice to edit label on canvas.
• Improvements made to the undo manager regarding editing text.
• Improved Global Swatch editing UX, double click on a swatch now opens the popover.
• Issue that caused classes to break when being renamed.
• Issue that caused deleted menu data to remain in list data source dropdown.
• Issue that caused blocs hidden on desktop to align incorrectly.
• Issue that caused hide buttons to not be correctly set when selecting Blocs.
• Issue that caused hover markers to align incorrectly with left sidebar menu.
• Issue that caused black bars down sides of screen when changing menu position left/right.
• Issue that allowed classes to be added without a dot start in class manager.
• Issue that caused class manager window to lose focus when adding a new class.
• Issue that allowed new classes to be added while class editor open.
• Issue that prevented editing a class from the Class Manager when it is only one character long.
• Issue that prevented editing label for radio and checkboxes when nested inside a form.
• Issue that caused icons in headers to break when editing header text.
• Issue that caused icons colours to not export correctly.
• Issue that caused export as image to not show entire page when app zoom below 100%.
• Issue that caused custom class border style to be set to solid by default when it should be set to none.
• Issue that caused export to freeze related to missing favicon.
• Addressed a number of issues regarding older projects and the project settings sheet crashing.
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.10 or later.
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable