BetterTouchTool 1.75 Build 499 MacOSX
BetterTouchTool 1.75 Build 499 MacOSX | 14.78 MB
BetterTouchTool is a great, feature packed app that allows you to configure many gestures for your Magic Mouse (1 & 2), Macbook Trackpad and Magic Trackpad (1 & 2) and also Mouse Gestures for normal mice. It also allows you to configure actions for keyboard shortcuts, normal mice buttons and the Apple Remote. In addition to this it has an iOS companion App (BTT Remote) which can also be configured to control your Mac the way you want.
BetterTouchTool has been installed on hundreds of thousands of devices.
It is one of the essential Mac applications, people all around the world use and love it.
BTT will speed up many of your daily tasks.
By default OS X gives you some great gestures, but doesn't allow you to unleash their full potential. BetterTouchTool let's you do what YOU want.
It's up to you!
Everyone uses BetterTouchTool in different ways, some people just use it for Window Snapping, other people control their whole system using gestures. It's up to you whether you want to use the whole set of features or just pick a small subset.
A small collection of BetterTouchTool Features:
• More than 100 Magic Mouse Gestures
• More than 200 Magic Mouse Gestures
• Support for normal mice
• Drawing gestures
• (Almost) Unlimited amount of keyboard shortcuts
• More than 100 predefined actions
• Window management
• Open a color picker anywhere
• Open the selected file in Finder with specific applications
• Trigger menubar menu-items by gesture or shortcut
• Show your menubar in a context menu
• Basic Leap Motion support
• Add many additional Force Touch gestures
• BTT Remote companion app to remote control your Mac
• Lock your Mac with a gesture or shortcut
• Configure what happens when right-clicking a window's close/minimize/fullscreen button
• Configure hot corners
• Retina Ready For HD Screens
• Have a middle click on your Magic Mouse (e.g. using 3 finger click)
• Send keyboard shortcuts to specific applications
• Create new files in Finder via shortcut or gesture
• Configure everything on a per application or global basis.
• Use BTT Remote for iOS or iPad to remotely control your Mac
• Use Window Snapping to split windows to halfs of your screen
• Configure the extra buttons on your normal mice
• Move windows by via gestures
• Trigger El Capitans native Split View using gestures or shortcuts
• Move windows to other spaces via gesture or shortcut
• Trigger items from an app's context menu via gesture or shortcut
• Run Apple Scrs via gesture or shortcut
• Open Apps, Links, Scrs etc. via gesture or shortcut
• Execute terminal commands
• Control brightness, volume etc. of your Mac
• Start Automator workflows
• Have multiple profiles
• Export/import existing profiles
• Configure force touch feedback for each gesture
• for various tips & tricks about how to use BetterTouchTool!
What's New in Version 1.75:
• Added cool new feature: "Key Sequences". Key Sequences allow you to trigger any BetterTouchTool action by typing arbitrary sequences of keys (e.g. CMD+CMD+OPT or H E L L O SHIFT). This feature is completely new and will be improved over time. Like normal keyboard shortcuts Key Sequences can be added in the "Keyboard" tab in BTT.
• Improved the "Paste Custom Text" predefined action (can be combined with Key Sequences to replace typed text with something else).
• Added new Predefined Action "Run Apple Scr (enter directly as text)" which includes a nice Apple Scr editor and allows you to enter & save the scr inside BTT.
• Fixed a bug with the "Send Shortcut To Specific App" action.
• Added middle-click option to the window button actions in the "Other" tab.
• Various bug fixes.
Requirements:BetterTouchTool requires OS X 10.7 or higher.
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable