VLC for Android v1.9.13 (All Versions)
VLC for Android v1.9.13 | 15,7 / 16,9 MB
Requirements: Android - Varies with device
VLC media player is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols.
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play most video and audio files, as well as network streams and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is also a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
- VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
- All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads.
- VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
- VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
- It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
This version is for all devices except ARMv6 devices. They will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android needs access to:
- "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, to help understand crashes and issues, so we can improve VLC.
- "Photos/Media/Files" to read your all media files :)
- "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- "Other" to check network connections and hide the streaming parts when needed.
Permission Details :
- It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during outgoing and incoming calls.
- It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
- It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
- It needs "full network access", to open network and internet streams.
- It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the video and audio players.
- It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
- It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
- It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
- It needs "view network connections" in order to monitor whether device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
For Android TV app only:
- It needs "record audio " for audio search using your microphone.
- It needs "to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting" to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen.
This is fixes a few crashes and issues (audio notification) and allows the subtitle picker for network streams.
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!