Microsoft Office for Android Tablets 16.0.6925.1017
Microsoft Office for Android Tablets 16.0.6925.1017 | 175 MB
As with Office's iPad version, which no longer requires an Office 365 subscrion for document editing, the Android tablet version will be free for basic file creation and editing. (Previous versions of the Office Mobile apps limited free users to file viewing only.) Users can apply for the preview by filling out an online form, and general availability for all users will begin in early 2015.
Word documents look better than ever on your Android tablet. When you edit or create documents, you can be confident they will look exactly how you want across PC, Mac, tablet and phone. Word has the familiar Office look and feel along with an intuitive touch experience, so you'll be up and running in no time.
The free Microsoft Word app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing docs on tablets with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full Word experience with an Office 365 subscrion.
Word documents look beautiful
* Images, tables, charts, SmartArt, footnotes, equations are all there, nicely formatted.
* Word docs look great, just as they do on your computer.
* View email attachments and access Word documents from OneDrive, Dropbox, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
* Pick up from where you left off because Word knows what you were working on last, no matter what device you were using.
* Print Word docs.
* Open file types like doc and docx.
Create and edit with confidence
* When you edit a document, your content and formatting are maintained across all your devices - PC, Mac, tablet and phone.
* Express your ideas exactly the way you want, with rich formatting including fonts, pictures, tables, textboxes, shapes, footnotes, page layout and more.
* Review documents by tracking changes and adding comments.
* Simply share your work with others by emailing the document or a hyperlink.
A familiar Microsoft Office experience
* It's easy to pick up the app and get started, because it's like the Word experience you already know.
* The familiar navigation and menu options are built for a touch experience. No keyboard required.
* Android tablet with a screen size of 7 inches or larger
* OS version: KitKat (4.4.X)
* ARM based processor
* 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit docs on tablets with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. A qualifying Office 365 subscrion is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Personal, Office 365 Home, Office 365 Solo, Office 365 Service, Office 365 University, Office 365 Business, Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4, Office 365 Government E3 and E4, Office 365 Education E3 and E4, Office 365 Nonprofit E3, Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 ProPlus for Students, Office 365 ProPlus for Faculty, Office 365 trial subscrions.
If you don't have a subscrion, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app. With an Office 365 subscrion, you get the full Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience on Android tablet, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, and you can install full Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Whats New :
* You're the expert with Tell Me: Save time and focus on your work by finding the right command when you need it
* Merge and split cells: Merge cells to make a heading span across columns, or split cells to show the right level of detail
Requires Android: 4.4+
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!