Cyberduck 5.0 Build 20277 Multilingual MacOSX
Cyberduck 5.0 Build 20277 Multilingual MacOSX | 81.11 MB
Libre FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, Backblaze B2, Azure & OpenStack Swift browser for Mac. Connecting to every server. With an easy to use interface, connect to FTP (File Transfer Protocol), SFTP (SSH Secure File Transfer), WebDAV (Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning), Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, Rackspace Cloud Files and Backblaze B2.
Emerging open cloud software standards.
Works with thirdparty providers using either the S3 or Openstack Swift APIs. You can find connection profiles for HP Cloud Object Storage, Internap, EVault LTS2, Oracle Storage Cloud Service and many others.
Fast FTP Core
A widely tested FTP (File Transfer Protocol) implementation for the best interoperability with support for FTP over secured SSL/TLS connections.
Edit any file with your preferred editor.
To edit files, a seamless integration with any external editor application makes it easy to change content quickly. Edit any text or binary file on the server in your preferred application.
Distribute your content in the cloud.
Both Amazon CloudFront and Akamai content delivery networks (CDN) can be easily configured to distribute your files worldwide from edge locations. Connect to any server using FTP, SFTP or WebDAV and configure it as the origin of a new Amazon CloudFront CDN distribution.
Manage custom origin, basic and streaming CloudFront distributions. Toggle deployment, define CNAMEs, distribution access logging and set the default index file.
Google Cloud Storage
With OAuth or interoperable authentication support. Share files securely with an authenticated URL. Configure bucket access logging to get statistics with Qloudstat.
Rackspace Cloud Files
Manage your Rackspace Cloud Files storage including the configuration of Akamai content delivery network (CDN) with support to toggle on access logs for Qloudstat.
Amazon S3 for the rest of us.
Browse Amazon Simple Storage Service like your harddisk. Supporting the latest and greatest additions to the S3 storage options. Define website endpoints, enable access logging, configure storage class, encryption and lifecycle (Glacier).
First class bookmarking.
Organize your bookmarks with drag and drop and quickly search using the filter field.
Browse with ease.
Browse and move your files quickly in the browser with caching enabled for the best performance. Works with any character encoding for the correct display of Umlaute, Japanese and Chinese.
Limit the number of concurrent transfers and filter files using a regular expression. Resume both interrupted download and uploads. Recursively transfer directories.
Best interoperability with services implementing WebDAV.
The best client to connect to many new OpenStack Swift deployments.
Connect to Azure Blob Storage with ease.
Advanced SSH features.
No compromise accessing your SFTP servers with all the bells and whistles.
Integration with system technologies.
A native citizen of Mac OS X and Windows. Notification center, Gatekeeper and Retina resolution.
What's New in Version 5.0:
* [Feature] Updated user interface; new monochrome toolbar icons (Mac)
* [Feature] Support for Google Drive (#6976)
* [Feature] Support for Spectra BlackPearl Deep Storage Gateway (Spectra S3)
* [Feature] Option to use AWS KMS-Managed Keys (SSE-KMS) for server side encryption (S3)
* [Feature] Default to use AWS4 signature version for authentication (S3)
* [Feature] Repeat failed transfers for single segments of multipart large file transfer (S3, OpenStack Swift, Backblaze B2)
* ugfix Retry transfer for 421 error reply from server with a delay (FTP) (#9368)
* ugfix No prompt for importing WinSCP bookmarks (Windows) (#9208)
* ugfix Signature mismatch for presigned URLs with AWS4 signing (S3) (#9317, #9479)
* ugfix Unable to negotiate acceptable set of security parameters (WebDAV) (#9452)
* ugfix Interoperability with Atlassian Confluence (WebDAV)
* ugfix Interoperability with Oracle Cloud (OpenStack Swift) (#9223)
Requirements: OS X 10.7 or later on 64-bit Intel required.
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!