Framer Studio 63 (Mac OSX)
Framer Studio 63 | MacOSX | 42.2 MB
Framer Studio is a new creative tool to build interaction and animation prototypes. It allows you to connect pixels to behavior and discover exciting new ways of interaction design.
Design everything with Framer
You need the potential to design something completely new. Framer is a design tool that uses code to make anything possible. Pioneer new patterns and groundbreaking designs. Find the best solution, not just the expected one.
Why write code?
Learning to code allows you to explore every creative concept-not just replicate patterns. Code isn't just for engineers. If you give it a try, we think you'll agree code is one of the most powerful tools a designer can have.
Design for any device
Design for iOS, Android, Mac OS, Windows and Web. Framer has you covered for any platform you need. Choose from over 18 devices in a ton of colors from Apple, Google and HTC, Microsoft and Samsung.
Set your creativity loose
Framer does a lot more than transitions or quick animations. Design using real data. Build real interfaces with customizable components. Test and validate all of your creative concepts.
Framer fits your design process
Import graphics directly from Sketch or Photoshop. Need to change something? Simply re-import. And when you're done, gather feedback by sharing your work on a mobile device.
Motion Fine tune every animation until your layers move in harmony.
Touch Set up drag, scroll or page gestures with components.
Depth Respond to orientation changes and tilt layers in 3D space.
Input Capture keyboard input to test and work with actual user data.
Data Pull in profile photos or user names-anything with an API.
Adaptive Make responsive prototypes that adapt to user interaction.
Import Turn your static designs into a working prototype.
Preview Preview on any device with a browser, using Mirror
Present Present in full-screen, for a focused experience.
Share Quickly share a URL for hassle-free user testing.
What's new in 63:
* Support for PDF and SVG image dropping.
* A file manifest for future offline caching.
* The build number when you click the version in the about window.
* Most common error tracking with the goal to learn about and eventually improve error messages.
* Utils.randomImage(size) to quickly get a random unsplash image.
* Context.destroy() to destroy contexts.
* Color.grey(value) to quickly create grey values.
* On/off shortcuts for Events.wrap().
* Visual feedback on JavaScr issues in the browser or on mobile.
* A pdf image placeholder for browsers that don't support inline pdf's.
* Upload error messaging if unsuccessful.
* Looks for auto complete window.
* Speed by updating to latest V8.
* The way files are saved.
* The way auto code works with default values for objects.
* Default .gitignore file for projects to exclude updated files.
* The size of the error button.
* The looks of the update framer.js and download project windows.
* Behavior of lines numbers when changing the editor font size.
* Utils.round(value) to take increments, min and max values.
* Align to directly work with point.
* layer.point to optionally take a single number.
* Canvas to emit "change:x" for width, height, size and frame.
* States to optionally take parents.
* An issue where undo adding a layer state didn't remove .states.add.
* An issue where text inserted by auto code got garbled.
* Multiple undo issues with the editor.
* An issue with uploading unneeded files (like Icon\r).
* An issue with uploading errors due to ssl.
* An issue where Framer would quit before saving changes.
* An issue where documents couldn't be closed, or the app couldn't quit.
* An issue with file backups in /framer/backups.
* An issue with the trial button being cut off.
* An issue where beta would show the stable icon in the about window.
* An issue where reizing ScrollComponent changes the scroll position.
* Multiple issues when point, size and frame used Align.
* An issue with gestures on Android.
* An issue in the touch emulator where you clicked option before you moved your mouse.
* Issues setting constructor options for layer.props, layer.copy().
* An issue where tablets would identify as a phone.
* A retina image subsampling issue on Chrome and future Safari.
* An issue where an invalid context index would be set.
Requirements: OS X version: 10.10 or higher
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )