Papers 3.4.4 Mac OS X
Papers 3.4.4 | MacOSX | 64 MB
Papers is an award-winning application developed for researchers to help you manage research material that you're passionate about. Let it take your personal library of research to a whole new level.
Papers for Mac:
- Keeps your personal library of research organized and portable.
- Automatically downloads full-text content for your articles.
- Lets you discover papers to read from 25+ search engines!
- Shows you related papers when reading.
- Synchronizes your library between home and work much faster than before, whether you're using Papers for Mac, Papers 3 for Windows New, iPad or iPhone.
- Papers Online offers a convenient reading list and an easy way to shared collections of articles.
... and more!
What's new in Papers 3
The first thing you'll notice when starting Papers 3 is the new stunning user interface. There's plenty more to discover:
A fresh, new user interface: the new Papers experience is simpler and more organised.
Navigation modes to keep your work and thoughts organized.
Relevant article suggestions based on the content you are reading.
Automatic PDF download when you import articles.
Better than ever metadata discovery and matching.
Stay connected: discover tweets and posts about the articles you are reading.
View and annotate supplemental files directly within Papers 3.
* Need to access your PDFs while matching? We now present the matching panel as a floating window (rather than a popover), so you can move or resize the panel as you wish.
* You can also add queries to match searches by control-clicking on content in the reader view, then selecting "Match with Selection" from the context menu.
* The import date property of the publication item class is now writable
* Added read-only support for collections:
- Walk the hierarchy of both manual and smart collections, i.e., list all top-level collections and get their child collections (and again their parents).
- Get the publications contained in a collection.
- Rename collections.
- Get all the manual collections that contain a publication.
- Filter publications by the name of their collections. i.e., get only those publications which are contained. in manual collections matching a certain name.
* It is now possible to open Papers libraries by dragging them onto the Papers application icon.
* Improved the appearance of the inspector.
* Adds advanced configuration options for administrators managing Papers installations inside of an institution. Learn more on our
* Updates CSL styles.
* Removes option to upload your libraries for matching.
* Updates the license agreement.
* Adds an option to send usage statistics to help improve future versions.
* Fixes some UI rendering errors that affected windows in El Capitan.
* Restores the loupe icon in the library search field.
* Papers will remember if you choose "Selected Papers Only" as your export scope.
* It is now possible to search using the ACM search engine again.
* Papers will no longer crash when filtering certain fields.
* Resolves a crash when importing exceptionally large Papers 2 libraries.
* Papers now uses HTTPS when checking for updates.
* Papers will now leave full screen mode when placed into a mode that doesn't support full screen.
System requirements: Mac OS X 10.9 and above.
Home Page - http://www.papersapp.com/mac/