WiFi Explorer 2.1.1 Multilangual Mac OS X
WiFi Explorer 2.1.1 Multilangual | MacOSX | 4.9 MB
WiFi Explorer is a Mac utility that allows you to scan, monitor, and troubleshoot wireless networks. It gathers configuration and capability information about all the networks it discovers and presents it on an easy-to-use, intuitive user interface.
Information includes network name (SSID), BSSID, vendor, channel, band, security configuration, supported data rates, and much more. It supports 802.11b/g/n networks in the 2.4 GHz frequency band, as well as 802.11a/n/ac in the 5 GHz frequency band.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive user interface
- Graphical visualization of the wifi environment
- Works with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless networks
- Supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands as well as 20, 40, 80 and 160 MHz channels
- Signal quality estimations based on signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- Accurate conversion from dBm to percentage (%) for easier analysis and optimization
- Detailed descrion of information elements (IE) advertised by the access point for advanced troubleshooting
- Device name discovery of access points (if available)
- Selectable and sortable columns
- Customizable colors for easily tracking particular networks
- Editable column for labels or annotations
- Save results for later review and analysis
- Export metrics and network details to CSV file format
- Full screen mode
- Comprehensive help
What's New in Version 2.1.1:
Addresses security vulnerabilities in the Sparkle Updater framework.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor