SimpleMind Full Edition 1.13.0-Mac OSX
SimpleMind Full Edition 1.13.0-Mac OSX | 9.42 MB
Mind mapping helps you organize your thoughts, remember things and generate new ideas. We've created a beautiful, intuitive app, so you can mind map wherever you are and whenever you want. SimpleMind is designed to synchronize your Mind Maps across platforms.
* Easy to use.
* Continuously fine-tuned based on customer feedback.
* Trustworthy and reliable: 7 years of updates and improvements.
* Used in a wide range of applications: business, education, legal and medical.
* Unique free layout or different auto layouts.
* Seamless synchronization using Dropbox.
* Add media and documents.
* Share Mind Maps.
* Change and customize the appearance.
* Tools to help you maintain overview.
* place topics anywhere you want in the free layout
* or use one of the different auto layouts (great for brainstorming)
* virtually unlimited page size and number of elements
* supports multiple Mind Maps on one page
* start with an image at the center of the Mind Map
* reorganize and restructure using drag, rotate, re-arrange or reconnect
* use single select or multiple select
* use checkboxes, auto-numbering
* link any two topics with a crosslink
* label relations
Seamless synchronization using Dropbox
* sync your Mind Maps with other devices using Dropbox as a conduit
* avoid data loss by recovering deleted Mind Maps
* restore previous versions of a Mind Map
* Dropbox stores deleted files and file versions for at least 30 days
Add media and documents
* voice memos
* icons (stock or custom)
* links (navigation or hyperlink)
Share your Mind Map
* for example as PDF or Image
* outline, can be imported in word processors
* import/export as Freemind or opml
* use the presentation mode to show your Mind Map to others
Change and customize the appearance
* apply our pre-defined style sheets
* pick colors from the style color palette or choose custom colors
* change the appearance of topics and lines
* customize background color
* collapse and expand branches
* hide or show branches or topics
* highlight branches by displaying branch borders
* organize your Mind Maps in folders
What's New in Version 1.13:
* Layout Direction options (Auto, Left, Right, Top, Bottom, Manual) for auto layout modes.
* Snap to guide lines and/or grid, available from main menu SimpleMind | Snap Options.
* Auto Focus, available from main menu Zoom and the editor tool bar.
* (Tinted) Collapsed and Hidden topic markers are clickable tools, also when the topic is not selected.
* Option "Display Hide tool for topics" (in SimpleMind Preferences) shows hide tool for topic and moves collapse tool and collapse markers to opposite side.
* Long press Hide/show tool shows hide/show options (hide children , full hide etc.)
* Bug fixed in positioning hidden topics for auto horizontal and vertical layouts.
* Bug fixed when pasting in auto layout.
* Bug fixed related to hidden topics in auto layout.
* Bug fixed related to tooltip flicker while editing in mind map editor.
Requirements: Mac OSX 10.6 through 10.11.
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Nitroflare.com