BeLight Labels & Addresses 1.7.3 Multilingual MacOSX
BeLight Labels & Addresses 1.7.3 Multilingual MacOSX | 55.86 MB
Labels & Addresses is a DIY productivity tool that helps with mass mailings by printing labels, envelopes, and barcodes for personal and commercial use. Quickly and easily print envelopes, greeting cards, mailing labels, price tags, and labels for things around the house or office.
The merge printing capabilities make sending out mass mailings effortless. Print out labels for all contacts in a mailing list by importing addresses from Apple Contacts, Microsoft Outlook, Numbers (iWork '09) and Excel files, and many other sources.
Batch Print Labels for Multiple Contacts
Envelopes and mailing labels can easily be created and printed using contact information stored in Apple Contacts, Microsoft Outlook, Numbers, Microsoft Excel, Now Contact, FileMaker, vCards, or tab-delimited text files. Then save those contacts to the internal address book to create and reuse mailing lists.
All-in-One Mailing Tool
Labels & Addresses prints Intelligent Mail, USPS, POSTNET, Canada Post, and Royal Mail barcodes on labels and envelopes to ensure fast and accurate delivery. With formatting for over 50 countries, over 15 address templates (corporate, personal, and others), and automatic address recognition, Labels & Addresses is your one-stop, international mailing solution.
Label Paper Support and Label Printers
Print all of your labels on popular label stock from Avery, APLI, A-One, and many other U.S., European, and Asian manufacturers. Labels & Addresses also prints directly to popular label printers such as DYMO LabelWriter, Seiko SLP, Brother QL, and others.
Small business owners can speedily create price tags with industry-standard Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8/13, UPC-A/E, ISBN, and Data Matrix barcodes. Barcode data, such as prices or product codes, can seamlessly be read from a text file. Then price your entire inventory in one batch of labels.
- Import addresses directly from Contacts, Numbers, Outlook and Excel files, and more.
- Add Intelligent Mail, USPS POSTNET, Canada Post, and Royal Mail barcodes to your mailings.
- Choose from 15 address templates that dictate which information is shown on the label.
- Supported barcodes include UPC-A/E, Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8/13, ISBN, and others.
- Radial and linear gradients, drawing tools, smart shapes, editing layers, and much more.
- Support for popular label printers such as DYMO LabelWriter, Seiko SLP, and others.
- Create a mailing list and automatically print out labels for multiple contacts, all in one batch.
- Correct formatting for over 50 countries makes international mailings quick and accurate.
- Addresses pasted in the form of text are automatically recognized and formatted.
- Over 280 professionally designed mailing label, postcard and envelope templates.
- Support for popular label manufacturers, including Avery, APLI, and A-One.
What's New in Labels & Addresses 1.7.3:
- The Google Maps integration is now working properly.
- Fixed a problem that could cause a crash on El Capitan when resizing the application's window and in some other cases.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
Requirements: OS X 10.6.6 or later. OS X 10.11 El Capitan compatible.